Hoyt Alum Pro Defiant 34
86 years of cutting-edge engineering has culminated in Hoyt's most advanced aluminum bow to dateâ€“period. Hoyt bows consistently top the most prestigious podiums and punch the most demanding tags, dominating in situations that leave no room for error. The all-new, 2017 Pro Defiant integrates the best technologies from both of these worlds into a single, dominant technology set, including the proven DFX cams and UltraFlex limbs, backing its swagger with serious technology and performance. The Pro Defiant is purpose-built for the most serious, demanding bowhunters on the planet.
- Offset Riser Technology that kills vibration and adds strength and stiffness.
- The smooth, fast and powerful DFX Cam & Â½ system.
- Dual Cable Stops for a solid back wall.
- An optional limb stop that provides a no-play back wall, for customizable comfort and consistency.
- Rotating cam modules, allowing easy adjustment without module replacement or a bow press.
- Multilayer laminate UltraFlex limbs.
- A zero-tolerance limb-to-pocket connection for precision and accuracy.
- The Zero Torque Cable Guard system, which eliminates torque for dead-on alignment.
- Synergy between DFX cams and UltraFlex limbs, increasing the axle-to-axle measurement at full draw, and improving form, comfort and accuracy.
- ATA Speed: 331 fps.
- Brace Height: 7"
- Axle to Axle: 34"
- Draw Length Range: 28"-30" (can go down to 24" but requires a cam change)
- Draw Weight Range: 60-70lbs (available down to 30lbs)
- Mass Weight: 4.2 lbs.